22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
Hello its Friday again
Sofi's Bible Story
Alexis - Being Full of Faith
Challenge 1 - Being full of faith
Think about the answers given above. What does it mean to you to be full of faith? What does being full of faith enable you to do?
Pray and ask God to show you how you can be filled with faith and to increase that faith every day.
Ben talking about the outcome from Faithfulness
Challenge 2 - Bible look up time quiz
1. Who was faithful in God's house? (Hebrews 3:2)
2. If we are joyful in hope and patient in affliction what should we be faithful in? (Romans 12:12)
3.Who is faithful? (1 Corinthians 1:9)
4. In Matthew 25:21 who was faithful?
5. What happens to a faithful person? (Proverbs 28:20)
6. Who did Paul say to Timothy should be faithful to his wife and should manage his children well? (1 Timothy 3:12)
7. In Isaiah 1 which city is referred to as the Faithful City?
8. Who was described in Acts 11 as a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and of faith?
Martin Smith sings about God's faithfulness to us
Service Plan Created for Free using Church Service Planner.