Song: Bless the Lord O my soul (written by M Redman)
Bible Reading: Isaiah 12 v 1-6 (read by Gillian)
Song: To God be the glory, great things he hath done (written by F Crosby)
Song: Everyone needs compassion (written by R Morgan & B Fielding)
Prayer - perhaps you could include specific situations or people as you pray
We praise You Lord!
· We thank you that because Jesus died for us, you are no longer angry with us. Instead you comfort us.
· We thank you for being our Saviour and that we can trust and not be afraid.
· We thank you that you give us strength and joy even when we feel weak and sad.
We call on you to:
· Help us to think about the great things you have done and sing to you.
· Help us to tell others what you have done and how great you are.
· Help us to pray faithfully for others in their difficult situations.
In all things, we pray that you may receive the glory.
Sermon (Stephen Taylor)
Song: Give thanks with a grateful heart (written by D Moen)
If you would like to find out more about the church or get in touch, please find further details on our website - click on the box below.
Service Plan Created for Free using Church Service Planner.