Notices and Points for Prayer
We thank Liz Turner for putting this programme together this week.
Please respond with any Comments / Feedback / Blessings to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Stephen Hall 01245 471019 letting us know if you are happy for them to be shared with the fellowship.
THURSDAY: Please be available as we join together for a time of prayer at home at 8.00 pm on Thursday 2nd July
Prayer topics will be made available later in the week.
NEXT SUNDAY: 5th
July we are continuing the series on Transformed Living covering Ephesians Chapters 4-6. If you have the book of the same name by David Smith please read week 2.
The speaker is Steve Morley and he will be covering Ephesians 4:7-16 ‘Unity and Maturity through Diversity’.
OFFERING: If you wish to donate to the work of BREC either once or regularly, please email Evan Gough email@example.com or speak to him on 01245 259116
We are also having a special offering for Jenny Bowler and family throughout June - please note this remains open until the evening of Monday 6th July. We set an initial target of £3,000.00. However, the total amount collected (including gift aid tax) now stands at £4731.25 of which £4500 has already been forwarded, and Jenny is very grateful (and overwhelmed!).
Points for Prayer
- Pray for Jo’s health as she faces chemotherapy. Pray for Jo, Will and the family that they may know God’s healing and peace in a difficult time.
- Pray for playgroup which has re-opened on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings: for safety for the staff, families and children.
- Pray for those in our fellowship in Care Homes – Ethel, Anna, June (Penny’s Mum) Carole S. May they know protection and God’s presence giving them hope.
- Pray for Fiona’s family as they face various health issues.
- Pray for those in the fellowship facing the impact of redundancy that new opportunities will open up for them quickly.
- Pray for safety for us all as restrictions are lifted from lockdown.
- Pray that we will be given wisdom and understanding as we plan for physical church services again, when government policy permits.
- Pray for all those working in the health service, including members of our own fellowship. Pray that there will not be a second spike, causing a rise in demand.
- Pray for our government as they respond to the impact of the coronavirus, respond to demonstrations across the nation and negotiate a Brexit trade resolution.
- Pray for diplomatic solutions regarding Syria, North Korea, Iran, and other troubled areas of the world. Pray that the impact of the worldwide coronavirus crisis will promote peace not destruction.
- Pray for those undergoing, awaiting and recovering from hospital treatment.